Monday, December 3, 2007

CAN'T POST PICS YET!!!!

Hey Peeps! Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a hard time posting pics to my blog right now. The internet here isn't exactly high speed and it takes forever to download anything. I'm working on it though...I'll keep you posted!

Everything is going smoothly here in Thailand and I'm having the time of my life!!! I'll so much more for you later...I'm headed on a night train to the Southern Peninsula tonight. We have two weeks of Jungle treks, elephant riding in the National Park, Kho Phi Phi (where the beach was filmed) thai massages and naps in hammocks...CAN'T WAIT!

More to come...Miss you :)

Loves,
Jess.

3 comments:

Jennifer Robertson said...

I need to help you get this photo situation figured out so that you can post! Let me know if you get them posted on Facebook in an album and then maybe I can post them to your blog from here.
Glad to hear you're having fun sweetie!

Franks Friends said...

can't wait to see the pics! sounds like you guys are having a great time...I'm so excited for you! love ya

A Word From Jess... said...

Thanks for the comments guys! It was so great to hear from you.
Frank...I didn't know you had a blog! So exciting. I'll hopefully have those pics up sooner than later. Jenni, it's even too slow for facebook right now, but that's probably my better choice. I would love it if you could post them on my blog for me and then I can just go in and text. Thanks that would be awesome.

Love you guys tons and we'll be in touch soon.